viernes, 14 de febrero de 2014


AFFIRMATIVE
NEGATIVE
INTERROGATIVE
Short anwer  Affirmative
Short anwer Negative
PastProgressive
Or continuos

I / she / he / it
I was building a house last year
i was´nt building a house last yearwas i building a house last year?            Yes, I wasno, i was´nt
you / we /   they
you were building a house last year
you weren´t building a house last year
were you building a house last year?
yes, you were
no, you weren´t
Future will
I/You/she/he/ it/we/they
we´ll build a house last year
we won´t build a house last year
will we build a house last year?
yes, we will
no, we won´t

Future using be going to
Future using be going toFuture using be going toFuture using be going toFuture using be going toFuture using be going to
I
she / he / it
you / we / they

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario